Tuesday, April 15, 2008

養豬者言 (廿四)


在奮力向前的同時,嘗試睜開眼睛,
你會發現散佈在路途上細碎的恩典。

Labels:


Comments:
Thank-you for the great reminder!! How have you been lately?
 
I am good.
I have just visited your blog. It seems like you are having a not-so-good time lately.
Don't really know what's happening, but, eeeva, be strong in the Lord! And I am glad to know that my little pig farmer saying actually give you a little cheer ^^
 
good one~ this reminds me of what I heard before: "work hard, play hard, but don't forget to stop and smell the flowers."

ya... most of the time, we probably just feel like "被時間推着走"...

looking forward to have a good chat with you again~
 
I only heard of the first part, "work hard, play hard," of the saying. Thanks for the much more meaningful second part.

I look forward to chat with you too ^^
 
And He walks with me,
He walks beside me.


sa e
 
Exactly!
And He will give you the strength and wisdom to face the seemingly unbearable.
 
yea, and they sometimes take the form of dried leaves & broken branches too.

Vancouver GM
 
Graces have different sizes and shapes.
Make sure you won't miss them ar :)
 
看得见的恩典,看得见的感恩!
 
Hello Edward,
How are you doing in Vancouver? Enjoying the snow?
I gave up my very unstable yahoo blog and have moved to the new google blog. Attached is the (new) blog address that I promised to give you back in Vancouver :p http://viviantimothy.blogspot.com/
See you and your family soon in Vancouver!

Vivian
 
杀人的蓝色鯨魚,
恩典可以是很實在,只要有顆敏銳的心去配合。

露露,
Good to know that you have shift to something more stable. I will certain get updates from there ^^
Look forward to see you soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?